Scope of Work :
1. Nature of work requires working on research reports, data analysis, reporting or programming
2. Work includes database creation and updation, extraction of data, data analysis, report generation etc
Skill Required :
1. The candidate should hold strong proficiency in MS Excel, should have basic interest and knowledge in a specific domain besides an aptitude for working with data and information
2. Excellent command over the English language both verbal and written
3. Proficiency in advanced information search, analytical and interpretation skills
Brief Description about the Analytics & Research :
Genpact’s Analytics and Research division is a pioneer in analytics solutions that deliver significant business impact to our clients since1997. With more than 6000 employees with advanced degrees in statistics, economics and information sciences, we generate an impact of over $1 billion annually for our clients through a variety of analytics solutions. Our unique process view helps us look at analytics holistically – embedding analytics where it affect the business outcome the most – making the entire operations more intelligent. Our unique Intelligent Process Insights Engine helps us blend analytics and technology seamlessly. We work with leading organizations across industries including banking and financial services, healthcare and life sciences, consumer product goods/retail, infrastructure, manufacturing and services, and high tech. Genpact has been consistently ranked as a leader in this space by industry analysts including IDC and Everest.
About Company : Genpact (NYSE: G) stands for “generating business impact.” We are a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics, and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM. We deliver value to our clients in two ways – through digital-led, domain-enabled solutions that drive innovation, and intelligent operations enabled by digital that design, transform, and run clients’ operations. Our approach is continually refined in one of the world’s largest digital process sandboxes, where we test and improve thousands of processes.